Sunday, March 18, 2007

Toby Misses Mom

Toby suffers from separation anxiety. She is my roommate’s dog and Leah, my roommate, is in Vancouver for a week and a half visiting her sisters. Toby is upset. When Toby is upset she likes to chew things. Yesterday while I was at work she decided to take her anxieties out on my bras. She chewed up every single one of them except for the one I was wearing.
Although I am very upset with this little dog I also understand where she is coming from. Life can be really upsetting sometimes which causes some of us to be destructive. I myself tend to get self-destructive when I am really upset.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

Beth, your words made me laugh out loud - something that I realize I haven't done all day!

I love you sister.

Erin
XOXOXO

2:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home