Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Telkwa Pack

Gus is a man…actually he is more of an adolescent. He is like Kurt from the Sound of Music. I think the word they used was incorrigible. He lives in Telkwa with a lot of really nice dogs and really nice boys. Kai is his big brother. He is a real man, and a cool one at that. He doesn’t try he just is. Johnny lives with them too. He has a big smile and loves the loves. He reminds me of Moutou but is much bigger, browner and a boy. His last name in Zyp. I think that is the best name that I have ever heard of.I think this dog’s name is Cassidy. She was living in Telkwa with the last three dogs but decided that Golden is more of her scene. I can’t really blame her. Golden is a nice place and her people were going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home