Monday, November 13, 2006

I Wish I Had My Camera

Today I experienced yet another first. A friend is taking down a summer mining camp. I helped unpack a bunch of leftover food from the back of his pickup and into his garage. Roughneck after roughneck and an entire freezer full of cereal, sugar, bacon, salad dressing, dried beans, frozen veggies, cool whip and frozen pig bum. Yes a pig bum. When I woke up this morning I had no idea that I would be looking at the backside of a frozen hog in a garage in Telkwa.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

Someday I'm going to request that you convert your pig bum retinal impressions into a sketch or some other work of art. For now I'm just glad that you took the time to share your experience with the world.

I miss you girl. It's great to at least cross paths in a bizarro way via the cyberworld. I'm glad you've started a blog. I'm even more glad that I know you.

XOXO Erin

5:42 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

i wish the pig bum was still attached to the pig! What a shame!

At a Chinese buffet, I asked the meat slicer about if anyone wants the roasted rump of the pig and he told me that EVERYONE wants the ass, because it is the best part!

4:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home