Monday, November 27, 2006

desire to inspire or just perspire

This is the last piece of art that I have made. I made it about a month ago so I should really get rockin’ on a new piece but sometimes it is so hard to get these things started. I have a few neat ideas but nothing too inspiring. What is inspiration anyways???

Well…Webster’s Dictionary defines it as follows…

Main Entry: in·spi·ra·tion Pronunciation:

in(t)-sp&-'rA-sh&n,

Function: noun
1 a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation
b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions
2 : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs
3 a : the quality or state of being inspired
b : something that is inspired
4 : an inspiring agent or influence

The sun is finally out after a few weeks of snow and grey so I think I should go out there and see if I can draw anything in that I can eventually spew out.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.M. said...

That is beautiful Beth! You inspire ME sister!

Erin
XOXOXO

12:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home