Sunday, December 03, 2006

Smithereen Canines

This my dog Moutou. I love her. She is fluffy and silly and likes to bark. She also likes roll in dead things, play in the snow and go on road trips. She grew up in Montral but after 6 years in BC she has lost most of her french and only has a hint of an accent. Next is Baby Tobes. She is the smallest but her crazy personality is full power. She likes to chew things, especially underpants. I know I should actually learn from this and not leave my shit laying around but I just can not seen to get that straight.
Poe (short for Pony Princess even though he is a boy) has a very sweet face but I have chosen not to show it to you. He really is best known for his sheep butt. Fuzzy-wuzzy with absolutely no hint of a tail. Although he is an American, originally from Alaska and recently relocated to Whistler, he is a Smithers dog through and through. He is a bit of a Houdini and likes to sneak out of his yard. Often times he can be found around the back of the Sausage Factory on Main Street. Once he even snuck into the Alpenhorn Restaurant where I work. Everyone loves Poe but he is not alowd in the restaurant. Health inspectors seem to have problems with furry quadrupeds in public eating establishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home